We are a global education consulting company, with presence in 12 countries.
We help education institutions, EdTech companies, publishers, startups, NGOs and governments in the education space accelerate digital transformation, grow into new territories, connect with strategic partners and support plans for mergers and acquisitions.
Our work is focused around four VERTICALS: the future of learning, capital markets, international growth and expansion, and public & private partnerships. We also work on moonshot ideas through our EDT&Ventures arm.
Our vision is to imagine, inspire and improve education and we want you to be part of this change.
As a Project Manager for EDT Partners, this role will provide project management, general oversight, and insights for clients in the LATAM region.
As needed, PM will produce documentation, manage projects, ensure schedules, complete analysis, and contribute to the overall deliverables of projects under the general EDT PMO and customer mandated requirements.
Be a part of a team where you will
- Ensure EDT Sales Methodology is followed in the region by all individuals
- Responsible for updating Salesforce, client communications, meeting minutes, and writing monthly and quarterly reports.
- Provide formal and informal project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders, both internal and external
- Coordinate research activities with other resources
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules and work plan for LATAM clients
- Communicate with regional and project leadership
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Proactively add value to the project by using tools, building relationships and ensuring quality
- Ensure project success for the LATAM clients, by being responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Preferred experience includes: Understand the business applications of edtech, reporting and project management.
- Strong operational skills and tactical execution
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders and at different levels, internal and external in English and Spanish (Portuguese a plus) written and verbally
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and balance thought with action while getting the most out of limited resources.
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required, Salesforce expertise preferred
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a ever changing environment
What you’ll find when working at EDT&Partners
- Flexible and remote working environment
- Working with an experienced and international team
- Possibilities for growth